Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

On a Mission

Today at my church, we held the annual Women's Jubilee. Every year we have a luncheon complete with a boutique with a bunch of venders that women would enjoy - cause let's face it, most gals like to shop. :) This year, my good friend and I got a booth at the boutique to sell handmade items in order to raise money for missions trips we are going on this summer - she is going to Tanzania and I am going to Romania. I just wanted to share pictures of our cards we made as a group and the frames I made that I am quite proud of. :)

 We have a ton of different card designs but here is just a sampling.
Decopaged and painted frames.

 And close-ups of my four favorites:





I really like how everything turned out and we did pretty well. All in all a fun day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment