Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vintage-y cell phone cover! :)

So, I recently got an iphone aaaannnnnd I love it. But because I am pretty broke, I couldn't afford the super cute cover I wanted so I decided to buy a super cheap one and decoupage it. :) I went to Save Mart grocery store and found an iphone cover for 3 bucks so I snatched it up and decoupaged it and here is what it now looks like:


I've got screen shots from favorite movies of mine as well as Betty Grable just because I love this picture. I just printed these pictures off of google. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I definitely couldn't buy one like this.

Have any of you decoupaged a cell phone cover?


4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute idea; I've got an iPod touch for school, but the cover is plain black. Maybe some decoupage is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya and it's super easy! I started by decoupaging a tissue paper base and then added the images from there. And I messed up the first time (I kept going with it when I really should have stopped) and so I just soaked it in hot water and it peeled right off. Let me know if you do it. I wanna see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I DID make little iPod touch "kimonos" for me and my friends, using asian-inspired quilting fabric. I used a really easy pattern from "Sew What: Bags" and I made a batch of eight at once! I highly recommend a cute bag to store your iPod in when not in use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    You have reached the Number One source for all of the best Cell Phone Covers on the Internet, where you can find accessories for virtually any mobile device. We're here to provide you with a convenient way to review and purchase all of the latest accessories for your mobile device. Of course each accessory has it's role and some are more important than others, but if it had to be one we'd have to recommend one of our many protective accessories, not only will it keep your phone safe and functional, but it will give a fresh new look and feel with all of their designs.http://www.elitextreme.com/covers.html

    ReplyDelete