Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I was one of those crazy people up at 1:00 in the morning to watch the royal nuptuals of the dashing Prince William and the beautiful Kate Middleton. I didn't go to bed until 5 am and I still didn't get to see the kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace until today after I slept for a few hours - I was just too tired to wait. I did get to see the entire wedding and journey back to Buck House after the ceremony. It was beautiful. And her dress...


...was gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful.

I have loved seeing Kate's style in everyday and recent public events and I was so anxious to see her dress for this magnificent occasion. I was not dissapointed and she was lovely.

I wish them all the best in their life together and look forward to what the future holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment