Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Perfect Day

Today was beautiful! The sun was shining. It was a solid 80 degrees so I said, "Self, what awesome dress should I wear today?" I realized I have a lack of cute dresses but I did find this dress in my closet. Now, this dress is probably from the 1970s. It's a Gunne Sax dress I got at a garage sale my best friend was having when we were little. It belonged to her mom and she was getting rid of it. I wore it as a dress-up dress when i was little and it used to be floor length but I have grown a bit since then. :)


So, I decided I'm going to replace the sleeves because there's some wear and tear around the seams. Fortunately I have a pattern that has a blouse with sleeves like this so I can just whip up a set. :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment