Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pin Up Hair Attempt

Today, I attempted the front half of a "quick and easy" pin up hair tutorial I saw on youtube. You can watch it here. 
I have short hair so it's gonna look a little different, plus I didn't curl it cause once I straighten it, it won't curl. Also, I was in a hurry so I didn't wash and dry my hair this morning.
Anyhoo...
Here's how it turned out:


Now if you watch the tutorial video, you can see that my hair kinda did it's own thing but that's ok. I have really thick hair and it doesn't always cooperate but I think this is a good start. I'm just kinda learning how to work with my hair to get more vintage looks.

Anyways, hope you are having a great day (and I hope it's dryer where you are than it is here - it hasn't stopped raining all day). I made a really cute fasinator type dealy-bob today so I will have pictures of that and how I made it posted tomorrow (hopefully).

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment